Monday 12 November 2018

My Resonance


 * You do not reflect me, neither do I. 
Everyone reflects the soul inside.

 * They warned me against raising volume above safe level. 
Poor you! 
How could you know about my safe level!


 * I was an innocent girl. I used to love children, moon, rain, sea, poetry & overall nature. I loved to visit. If it is a bank of river or Lake I would like to take people there as I find it soothing to spend time with my beloved. I loved to buy Flowers & Chocolates. I used to write letters by spending night awake. 
If this world is too filthy to take this innocence then I quit this Earth saying nothing, taking all of those for further.   

  * I bottle everything up and pretend to be okay. Though it was not healthy always. But I didn't like to be a burden to anyone. Never want to be. 

  * One day, everything will be alright inshaAllah. If not then there must be another world full of love, peace & beauty. There will be a sky with full moon & a lot of stars. Me, longing for that world.



No comments:

Post a Comment